The product liability lawyers at Stephen Law Group can help assist you when a product causes personal serious injury or even damages to your property. Product liability lawyers will gather proof significant enough through expert witnesses to illustrate that the product was certainly defective and present the facts in court.
There are several types of categories of defective products which can result in product liability claims. Below is a list of common defective products that have potential for serious injury occurrences:
- Manufactured Products sold in super stores
- Foods from grocery stores
- Cosmetics such as eyeliner, lipstick etc. and other pharmacy products
- Baby strollers and baby toys and other infant items
- Automobiles and Automobile Products (including Auto Recalls, Tires, Car Seats, Safety Belts Seats, Brakes etc.)
- Children's Toys, children swings, bikes, sporting goods
- Medicines (Pharmaceuticals, Over-The-Counter, Prescriptions)
If you or a loved one is the victim of a defective product causing injury, call the lawyers at Stephen Law Group where we fight for you!